Monday, March 14, 2011

Oh hey...I have a blog.

Well...here we are..
I have been wanting to start a blog for a while for some reason. I've always wished I were thoughtful and talented enough to be a writer...I suppose this will suffice.. I essentially have no plan or no organization for this..much like my everyday life.. Ha. This could definitely turn into a crazy compilation of the weirdo things that run through my mind on a daily basis. We'll see what happens. I feel like the fact that I started it at 1am on a Monday night may be a sign of what is to come.
I don't exactly know what is expected of me here.. Do I tell you about my day? And who are you, anyway? In all reality...you may not exist. These may merely be typed words that remain my thoughts and my thoughts alone..but that's the exciting thing about this whole blogging deal.
Well..now that I've tried to make myself sound thoughtful...
I'm really just a 20 year-old small town kid trying to figure out what the heck I'm supposed to be doing with my life and how to know and love God in the process.
Stay tuned for...life...in the fullest :)

Much love, 
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment